Welcome to the 2019 Wisconsin State Fair Open Shows!
Please review all online entry instructions listed below.
- The individual exhibitor name MUST match the social security number or Federal ID entered. Exhibitors who enter online must submit a social security number or federal ID number; therefore the W-9 requirements are met and a separate W-9 need not be submitted.
- All exhibitors are considered "New" each year.
- DAIRY GOATS - All exhibitors MUST pay the pen fee.
- BEEF - All exhibitors planning to use tieouts MUST pay the tie-out fee.
- BOER GOATS - All exhibitors MUST pay the pen fee.
- DRAFT HORSES - All exhibitors MUST pay a "per horse" and stall fees. Any animals entered in halter classes MUST have all animal registration information filled in .
- ALL EXHIBITORS (except Draft Horses) - Group classes cannot be entered online. Please register for those classes at Fair check-in.
- Exhibitors may purchase up to a maximum of 50 admission tickets per exhibitor.
- Kindly do not type in all caps or all lower case. Your information will appear in the ringside program exactly as you have it typed.
To begin, click on the "Sign In" button in the upper right-hand corner.